Currently working as Senior Content & Off Page SEO Specialist at Add People, a digital marketing agency in Altrincham. Working as a senior point of contact for both written and visual content, the role consists of strategising content with client goals in mind and helping to ensure that every piece of content has the best chance possible of being successful.
Working within the senior role, I’m constantly looking for new digital marketing practices. This includes link building and outreach methods, content tools to make processes quicker and easier, as well as trialling new content frameworks for the rest of the team to then implement.
Communicating through a variety of mediums and different audiences, some successful content frameworks have included - Guidebooks, Infographics, Expert Roundups and Guest Posts. Always striving to produce content which is both innovative and accurate, my biggest success to date is an infographic created by myself which I got published on Entrepreneur.com (DR 75). This success then helped generate many other website links for the infographic.
Working within this role, I’m learning to understand the impact the work we conduct as a team has on a customer by looking at the results in analytics, and understanding SEO principles more succinctly.
Content Marketing examples
- 50 of the most powerful quotes from literature
- How to develop effective presentation skills
- 45 legendary quotes from successful entrepreneurs
- Life after graduation - What next for a postgraduate?
- 18 interior design experts reveal their top tips for creating the perfect loft conversion
- How to take killer notes
- Gardening for physical and mental health
- Making a positive awareness in the media: 12 actors with disabilities
- The top 25 retail newsletters you'll want in your inbox
- Creating an eco-friendly home